From beaches to waterfalls, and an abundance of swaying coconut palms, Koh Samui’s natural beauty – as well as its modern vibrancy – are undoubtedly hard to dismiss.
From the serene to the upbeat, so much can be explored and immersed in this tropical haven – just to name a few:
• Exploring the island and the Gulf of Thailand
• Lad Koh (Zenith) Viewpoint
• Na Mueang Waterfall
• The Big Buddha
• Local markets
• Muay Thai
• ATV rides
• Jet skis
• Water sports
• Jungle tours
• Koh Phangan
• Koh Tao
• Ang Thong National Marine Park
• Go kart
• Morning food offering to the local monks
• Santiburi Samui Country Club: tournament grade par-72 golf course perched on a hillside with breathtaking panorama of Maenam beach and the Gulf of Thailand – consistently recognized as one of the most beautiful golf courses in Asia
• Golf driving range
• Chaweng, Lamai and Fisherman’s Village – the renowned lifestyle and nightlife areas
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and limited travel, Farmer’s Boutique Resort will cease all operations and will be closed until further notice.
For inquiries regarding bookings or private services, please call us directly at +66 7744 2222
We thank you for your understanding.