From beaches to waterfalls, and an abundance of swaying coconut palms, Koh Samui’s natural beauty – as well as its modern vibrancy – are undoubtedly hard to dismiss.
From the serene to the upbeat, so much can be explored and immersed in this tropical haven – just to name a few:
• Exploring the island and the Gulf of Thailand
• Lad Koh (Zenith) Viewpoint
• Na Mueang Waterfall
• The Big Buddha
• Local markets
• Muay Thai
• ATV rides
• Jet skis
• Water sports
• Jungle tours
• Koh Phangan
• Koh Tao
• Ang Thong National Marine Park
• Go kart
• Morning food offering to the local monks
• Santiburi Samui Country Club: tournament grade par-72 golf course perched on a hillside with breathtaking panorama of Maenam beach and the Gulf of Thailand – consistently recognized as one of the most beautiful golf courses in Asia
• Golf driving range
• Chaweng, Lamai and Fisherman’s Village – the renowned lifestyle and nightlife areas
Due to the COVID-19 situation and Thailand’s Emergency Decree, we regrettably inform that Farmer’s Boutique Resort will be closed and cease all operations.
The resort will not be available for bookings and reservations for this period.
We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.