'YU FAI' PROGRAM
• INTRODUCING EARLY JANUARY 2020 •
INTRODUCING EARLY JANUARY 2020
Originated in the early 19th century, this traditional Thai post-pregnancy wellness practice is designed for women after giving birth to prevent bodily irregularities, promote temperature balance and hasten inner healing.
‘Yu Fai’ serves as relieving regimen for new mothers about to experience or as prevention to bodily irregularities and discomforts due to dehydration or loss of fluid as a result of giving birth; notably, hot flashes, chills, temperature drops, or muscle ache and twitches.
Classically, the treatment involved a largely enclosed room with the mother resting horizontally on her sides on wooden board or floor, accompanied with coal-fire next to the bedside for taking in heat absorption to promote recovery and ensure harmonious health after pregnancy. The procedures had usually taken from 7 – 15 days, or one full month.
Today, ‘Yu Fai’ exercises treatment with procedure or easy-to-use equipment tailored for the conveniences of mothers living under limited spaces and conscience for the environment. Additional equipment and tools for relaxation, as means of maintaining effective heat flows, are also applied.
• Help expel amniotic fluid, waste and toxins from the body
• Promote uterus contraction and healing hence the heat
• Reduce bloating and swollen body due to loss of fluid and dehydration
• Speed up regaining balanced and optimal body weight
• Increase systematic flow and nutrient absorption in the body, thus increase healthy breast milk
• Improve the circulatory system
• Cleanses the skin using Thai herbs
• Nourish the skin
• Alleviate fatigue
• Boost metabolism and balanced energy
• Relax muscle tensions and lessen muscle pains